Get Alerted when Boards are Available
Sign up to be among the first to know when boards go on sale in bulk, and get priority when boards are distributed by filling out this quick form. I only need your email address, but there are also feedback questions to help me set pricing and plan for distribution.
Feel free to also use the form to make comments on the current board, particularly its design and layout.For reference, you can find the details on the current (prototype) board on the board info page. Before you do, note that I already plan to make the following changes:
- Fix station names that get cutoff by the river or beltway designs
- Make small, miscellaneous adjustments to LED and station name positions
- Add silk screen (white text) to the board title to make it stand out more
- Increase the size of the top mounting holes so the board can more easily be screwed onto a surface or mounted on a hook
- Replace the development chip soldered onto the back of the board with individual components integrated onto the front.
- Replace the Micro-USB / USB-B connector with a USB-C connector
- Power the board with 3 AAA batteries instead of AA batteries
- Connect the On/Off switch to USB and battery power supplies (currently only works with battery power)
- Add smaller capacitors throughout the board instead of the one large one currently on the left-middle
- Make other small technical fixes to the board design
Based on current progress on the production board and a very busy summer, I should be ready to accept orders in August or September 2022, with boards shipping sometime in September. These are estimates and not a guarantee.